• The choice of many outback stockmen.
• This is an excellent bit when used with FM Keepers.
FM Keepers are not required to be used under competition rules, however
they can help the stability of the mouthpiece and they are recommended
for young children on ponies.
• This bit has the play of a loose ring with the additional support of the full cheeks and is very suitable for young horses.
• FM Bits were designed by Franz Maringer, hence the name ‘FM Bit’.
• Chrome plated steel over malleable iron
• Full Size (13.5cm – 5½”)