Lyddys Glycerine Saddle Soap
or 4 fortnightly payments of $4.24 with More info
With a high glycerine content this JL Glycerine Saddle Soap is designed mainly as a cleaner.
• It does contain smalls amounts of natural oils which help to soften and nourish the leather somewhat.
• For best results, condition and protect the leather after using Glycerine Saddle Soap.
• Suitable for leather shoes, boots and saddles.
• Test first in an inconspicuous place before using.
• Apply Glycerine Saddle Soap with a soft warm damp cloth.
• Rub gently over saddle or leather article to produce lather and remove grime; applying to entire surface to be treated.
• Rinse cloth and wipe down saddle/leather article to remove traces of soap before polishing with a clean dry cloth.
• After drying, apply a finishing coat of a leather dressing such as Jay-El, to soften, nourish and preserve saddle and polish with a clean dry cloth.