Cavallo Gel Pads are made from a technically advanced and specially formulated thermoplastic elastomer that is designed to provide your horse with temporary additional protection and increased comfort when making the transition from metal shoes to barefoot, while riding on very rough terrain or longer distances, or during rehabilitation from injury. Due to the pliable nature of gel, which moves into the sole cavity, blood flow and circulation is stimulated. This can speed up the healing process and increase hoof health.
Because they are designed for temporary use, if used for regular riding they can wear out more quickly than traditional pads and may need to be replaced from time to time.
• Sold as a pair.
• Easy to cut and fit to your horse’s boots
• For temporary use with all Cavallo Hoof Boot styles
• To suit Sizes 0-6. One Size Master Shape engraved with each size
• Provides excellent shock absorption
• Minimises fatigue
• Slightly tightens the fit of looser boots
• Provides sole, bar and frog stimulation
• An excellent addition to the protection of Cavallo Hoof Boots. The Enhanced Protection Gel Pad is firm enough to allow hoof mechanism to work, yet soft enough to add extra cushion for your horse’s hooves.